Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Fortune Cookies

Wow, its cold. Actually my circulation just sucks but still. Had fun today; ran home to pick up my painting at lunch, then went to G&G and picked up the most random assortment of food with Steph. The apple pie sucked but the fortune cookies and croissants were bomb. Dude, I got the best fortunes ever! Check it out, one said: " A good time to finish up old tasts (in bed) ?? Ok made no sense, but read this one: " Listen not to vain words of empty tongue" I swear those would be awesome song lyrics. By far my favorite was," You are heading for a land of sunshine." Thats a friggin happy one. Some were retarded, like Steph's that told her she would be getting new clothes soon. Wtf is that. I spose that could be fortunate but honestly.... while Bob was telling me of these types of fortunes you could buy that say You will die soon, I dropped my Arizona drink and managed to dramatically catch it before it ruined my painting, and it didn't so I'm awesome. I swear to god it was the coolest catch I've ever seen, and I give myself props for that. I am a total dork but honestly if you can't enjoy the simple things in life than life will be boring as hell.

MMmmmm pez.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home