Saturday, January 08, 2005

Saturday Morning

I'm soo friggin TIRED!! I had TONS of fun yesterday. At 12:30, dad came to pick me up from school and took me out for sandwiches, then went with ryan to starz and got my strap locks w00t w00t. Beat up ryan for a bit, then went to the movies with jenne and her friends from chico state edwin and hendrik. Sooooo oooo ooooo much fun. Omg. I got in an argument with edwin cuz he said that quiznos keeps the room temperature at 90°. Hung out at target for about an hour and pressed like every try me button on everything we saw. We left for the movies at like 7:15 and instead saw the 10:05 movie. The movie was good, life aquatic, alot like royal tenenbaums kinda mood. SO its saturday morning right now and I'm cold and tired. Sposed to have work on my president project today, and so far so good. Probably going to jam later today by myself and just work on unfinished pieces. Thats all I got.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home