look outside
...and see how damn dark it is. Im sitting in the JC library right now on my laptop thinking of how depressing this is to be in school, typing an essay, at 8:35 in the morning, when i really should be in bed sleeping or watching movies. I really dont think ryan is going to come up today, and I dont blame him, I wouldnt either in this weather. But im going to bored out of my mind until 1 when I have my last final, phil 5. I got $50 so far for returning books but 3 couldnt be returned, bitches. Like i dont need the money... i'll go spend it on another gift for ryan lol. Im so excited about xmas. This year will be nice. We arent going anywhere, and I can probably spend a lot of time with ryan. I really want to give him his gifts, and i really hope he likes them. We'll see. Anyways, i'm gunna go type this essay that I have been procrastinating on for about two weeks now and that is due in about 4 hours. And then i'm done. Winter break! No more school for about a month. Ski trip which im stoked about. New xmas gifts which im stoked about. Seeing people I havent seen in a while. This is going to be a good break....

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home