Saturday, December 23, 2006

babysitting...

my cousins dogs.... layla the australian shepard is adorable of course. But chica, the toy chihuahua, is like a rat. Shes funny but creepy at the same time.
ANyways,
Ryans at one of his xmass, and im bored, home a lone, and no one is available. We fell asleep watching a movie last night. kinda lame. I like it though. Its so easy falling asleep to something warm.Could have gone to alexs house but i really wanted to see ryan, since im not seeing him for a few days. im excited about the ski trip. I dunno if we'll ski or snowboard, im not good at either so I dont think it matters, except i know i'll be better at skiing, we'll see.

I love christmas season. I like holidays and entertaining and i wish my family was the same.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home